Announcing the release of Smap Evaluation Tools Server version 13.12. The time series analysis functionality in this release has been funded by the Speed Evidence project. This is to assist in the long term response to Typhoon Haiyan.
- Time Series Analysis. Showing trends over time using graphs, maps and tables in the analysis module.
- Server side calculations. There are only two functions available at the moment; area of a polygon and length of a line or the perimeter of a polygon. However other functions could be added such as the calculation of Z-score anthropometric indicators.
- Export of attributes from parent forms to shape files. If you select a child form containing a geometry and export to a shape file then all the attributes of the parent (up to the maximum of 255) will also be exported.
- Specification of default language. The default language to show on the phone can now be specified by selecting “view/edit” link next to the survey name on the template management page.
- Support for Internet Explorer has been improved however it is still not supported, that is I haven’t tested this release against IE.
Hosted servers will be progressively updated over the next week or so. The download for this release will be available by the 19th of January.