Zarkman Mobile is now in the google play store and Apple App store (search for zarkman) .
An Android phone with Android 2.3.3 or greater.
You need a hosted Smap Server that has version 15.09 or later.
By default ZM is configured to connect to the Zarkman application server. To connect to a Smap server you need to:
- Select the menu. This is the button with 3 horizontal lines at the top left of the app.
- Select “Settings”
- Enable diagnostic mode. (I need to change this label, its not just for diagnostics, although this is how I switch to my development server for testing).
- Enter the name of the server into the “Test Server” box. To use sg,smap.com.au just enter “sg”
- Select change server
- You will then need to logon
- If you don’t have a user account on the sg server you can use:
- user: zm_test
- password: zm_test
Synchronising with the server
Either drag down on the forms screen or press Menu | Refresh
This will get new forms from the server and submit finished results.
- Select a form to complete it.
- Select the records tab to view completed forms
- Swipe left on the records tab to make a completed form into a template