Changes to the layout of the user administration page
The new feature to allow a user to belong to more than one organisation has prompted some changes to the user administration page. The main one is the removal of the button to move a user to a different organisation. Instead when you open the user for editing then, if you have organisation administration privilege, you will be able to set the users current organisation.
Previously you would select one or more users by clicking on a checkbox next to their name and then click on the “Move to Organisation” or “Delete” button. A delete button has now also been added next to each user so there is no longer a need to select users prior to taking an action. The “Add User” button has also been moved above the list of users.
This is work in progress and their will be more changes to the user administration page layout in the next release.
The management of timezones for reports and viewing data has been improved.
- You can set your timezone in your user profile. (Available on all pages)
- The default timezone is the one your browser is set to however you can change this and it will be saved with your other settings.
- Exports to XLS include a new tab that shows the timezone used for all dates and times.
- You can set the timezone for a report independently of your personal time zone and this will be saved with the report
The old way of creating reports as snapshots of panels on the dashboard has been removed.
Two reports have been added to the form management page:
- Usage. How many submissions have been submitted per user for each project or form
- Form Access. The users in your organisation have access to a form and why they have access or do not have access. This report considers the projects a user has access to, their security groups and their security roles as well as whether or not the form has been deleted or blocked.
As the number of people using Smap increases the size of data tables also increases and it becomes apparent that additional indexes are required. 2 new indexes were added in this release to improve the performance of messaging and submission processing.