Announcing another “Product” from Smap. These products consist of form templates for and instructions on how to set them up on a Smap server to address a specific objective. Or at least start to address that objective as you will want to customise the forms to suit your needs.
The accountability product includes 2 forms the first of which is a feedback form that can be completed on a mobile phone or in a web browser. The second is an oversight form that is attached to the feedback form and that can then be used to record actions taken in response to the feedback.
The feedback form is just a standard form that can be completed in the fieldTask application on a phone or tablet as well as in web-forms in a browser. If you were taking feedback in a call centre then you would presumably use web-forms. Alternatively if you were in a remote location without data connectivity then you would probably use fieldTask.
The oversight form has the following data entry fields:
- Responsible person. A text field to enter who is responsible for processing the feedback.
- This has the same name as the priority question in the feedback form and hence it shows the same value. The priority can however be changed from the value initially set in the feedback form.
- Translation of Feedback. This is a text question that is linked to the feedback description set in the feedback form.
- Transcription of the issue statement. The manager can play the audio statement and type the text into the text field.
- Image labels. The labels shown were generated automatically by Amazon Rekognition. However they can then be manually modified by the user.
- Date of any action taken
You can download a zip file containing this product and a PDF with instructions from the Smap Products web page.