- September 2015. M&E Assessments
- April 2018. M&E Assessments.
- July 2012. Developed a facebook application for analysing reports and comments on private facebook groups.
- May 2013. School survey for leadership assessment
- 2015. Inspections of building sites.
- March 2015. M&E Data Collection by Plan International using a customised version of fieldTask
- April 2018. Continuing M&E Data Collection by Plan.
- April 2016. Household survey.
- February 2014 – February 2015. Support for collection and analysis of geo-spatial data related to rain forests and land usage..
- May 2009. Piloted survey collection tool that ran on J2ME phones. This survey compared paper and mobile phone based data collection approaches.
- 2014. Advanced training course in mobile phone based assessments.
- 2015. Assessing protection for street children.
- October 2013. Trial of use in assessment of flood recovery activities.
- April 2012. Provided support for the use of mobile phones to interview attendees at a conference in Larnaca. The interviews gathered feedback from attendees for each session at the conference.
- April 2016. Working with Zarkman and other partners on a workforce management project.
- April 2018. The above project is now generating 50,000 submissions per month.
- March 2016. Household Survey.
- November 2012. Emergency response initial evaluation.
- November 2011. Provided support for the use of Android mobile phones to collect video evidence during an evaluation of the response to the recent drought in the Horn of Africa.
- February 2018. We ran a training course for the Fijian government in the use of Smap for assessments.
- September 2013. Training of staff to use phones for assessments of deforestation
- August 2012. Provided support for the use of 20 phones to conduct a survey of a thousand households.
- August 2012 – Present. Provided hosting of server for mobile phone based surveys.
- May 2012. Provided support for mobile phones during a workshop in India.
- March 2013. Provided training, demonstrations and support at the RDMT conference in New Delhi.
- August 2013 – Present. Providing operations support for surveys.
- June 2015. Assessment of effectiveness of certification program.
- August 2013. Assessments.
- January 2018. Implemented a Medical Records System for Mobile Clinics using Smap Forms.
- June 2013. Training of data collection staff.
- June 2013. Assessment.
- November 2013. Monitoring and assessments (12 months)
- 2015. Ongoing surveys.
- October 2009. Supported a baseline survey that was conducted using Nokia N95 and E71 phones.
- December 2013. Provided training on the hosting of a Smap Server and using Smap for assessments.
- February 2015. Training on using Smap for assessments.
- October 2011. Provided support for the use of Android mobile phones during a training lab. The training was for Design Monitoring and Evaluation.
- May 2013. Learning lab on using mobile phones for assessments
- September 2014. On site training in Smap and use of Smap data in GIS.
- August 2014. Learning lab on using mobile phones for assessments
- November 2009. Supported a baseline survey conducted using Nokia N95 and E71 phones.
- July 2012. Provided support for Android mobile phones to collect assessment data.
- January 2013 – Present. Operations support for a server used for mobile phone based data collection.
- April 2013. Trained IT staff on installing and managing a server. Trained assessments staff on editing surveys and data collection.
- February 2013. Supported the evaluation of new assessment tools for use during a rapid onset emergency.
- October 2014. Using Smap for assessments.
- June 2013. Support for a large household survey.
- June 2014. Training in the use of mobile phones for assessments.
- May 2013. Support for mobile phone based surveys of course participants.
Papua New Guinea
- June 2011. Support for mobile phone based assessments.
- July 2013. Mobile phone support for a training on response to rapid onset emergency.
- November 2013 – Present. Ongoing support for assessments as part of response to Typhoon Haiyan.
- February 2014. Third party use of Smap for task management.
- March 2012. Provided support for the use of Android mobile phones during an evaluation of the HESPER basic rapid assessment tool.
- August 2016. Support of a health assessment.
- December 2013. Assessment on child well being.
- August 2012. Ran a training course for 10 members of a Humanitarian Emergency Response team on the use of mobile phones for rapid assessments
- November 2012. Supported a large survey in the Solomon Islands.
- August 2013. Large audit of hospitals and other medical facilities.
- August 2013 – Present. Support for ongoing use of phones for DME.
- November 2014. Supporting Somrep.
- August 2011. Baseline Learning Lab. Provided support for the use of Android mobile phones during a training lab. The training was for Design Monitoring and Evaluation.
- August 2016. Support for an assessment of small to medium enterprises.
- March 2016. Agriculture assessments.
- June 2011. Rapid Assessment Learning Lab. Android mobile phones were used for data collection during a training lab for first responders to a rapid onset emergency. Smap Consulting provided support for the mobile phones and training in their use. For the first time odk and java rosa were used as part of the tool kit.
- August 2103. Provided server to support mobile phone based situation assessments.
- June 2012. Provided support for the use of Android mobile phones to collect data from interviews with house holders and medical centre staff for a health assessment in Kitgum
- June 2012 – Present. Provided hosting for mobile phone based health assessments.
- August 2012. Supported a survey on Child Friendly Spaces.
- November 2012. Supported the evaluation of new assessment tools for use during a rapid onset emergency.
- May 2013. Working with Ushahidi and WVUK on implementing a portal to assess the situation in the first 72 hours after an emergency. http://speedevidence.wordpress.com/
- 2015. Projects in Georgia and Arizona in the application domains of asset management among others
- November 2012. Supported a large survey in Vanuatu.
- April 2015. Assessment for Justice Department.
- July 2017. Assessment for Cardno.
- October 2018. Assessment for the Fred Hollows foundation.
- April 2018. Ongoing M&E assessments by World Vision.
- June 2013. Trained assessments staff on editing surveys and data collection.
- June 2013 – Present. Operational support for a server used for mobile phone based assessment.
- August 2013. Support for a large survey in Zambia.
- January 2010. Supported a baseline survey was conducted using Nokia N95 and E71 phones.
- December – February. Documenting a geospatial architecture for a telecommunications company.
- December 2014. Project design and planning for mobile monitoring technology
- May 2012. Consulting in the use of mobile phones for mHealth
- April 2013. Set up a server to support monitoring of the Malaysian elections.
- May 2013. Consulting in the use of mobile phones for mHealth
- Updates to ODKCollect for Nafundi.
- August 2016. Support of an assessment evaluating outcomes of surgery.
- May 2017. Set up a dedicated data collection server for World Vision.