The previous release was back in August 2019. (Version 19.08) so the new features listed below have been added since then.
- Selection of sub forms (begin repeat) in the console
- Drill down from parent form to child form in the console. For example If you have selected a parent record such as household #10, you can then select drill down to see the plots of land associated with that household.
- Drill down from a form to the data that was collected in a form launched from the current form.
- Online documentation. https://www.smap.com.au/docs. This has mostly replaced all the content in the old powerpoint files and added a lot more besides.
- Ability for users to self assign tasks. Once a user has assigned themselves other users will be blocked from the task.
- Late tasks are now shown in red on the console and in fieldTask. Cancelled tasks which were shown in red are now shown in brown.
- Server calculations. These can be used to generate data on the server that is shown in the console.
- Added a start-geopoint preload. This will automatically record a location for the survey when the enumerator answers their first question. A message will be shown that the location is being tracked but the enumerator will not need to do anything to record this location.
- Simplified the XLSForm survey template
- The projects, roles and organisation sections of the dialog that edits user settings have been made expandable. This caters for situations where there are very large numbers of projects that you are not interested in looking at.
- Allow a users to be assigned to a project from the project editing dialog
- Added support for Ubuntu 1804 in downloadable versions of the server
- Show a warning to a fieldTask user if the time on their phone is more than 60 seconds different than the time on the server
- Provide an API call to retrieve the times that fieldTask users have refreshed the forms on the their phones